Ovens have numerous uses within the laboratory area. Felisa manufactures five sizes with four different configurations in convection by gravity or mechanical convection with regulation of air flow, interior cabinet in stainless steel and exterior cabinet in steel finished with anticorrosive enamel. Analog temperature control or micro controlled digital control, with ambient operating range + 5º to 250 ° C. Resolution of 1 ° C.
- Models with microcontroller temperature control and PT 100 sensor, graphic LCD display to monitor operating and programmed temperature, cycle time and process status.
- Easy t in the temperature control.
- Alarms for high and low temperature safe setting, abnormalities and low volts.
- Timer to 99:59 hours, with 3 temperature safe setting, abnormalities and low volts.
- RS232 digital communications, optional printer.
- Analog models with reference dial (thermometer is needed).
- Heating element designed for optimal uniformity.
- Air flow regulation inside the chamber.
- Each device contains two shelves.
|MAXIMUM TEMPERATURE TIME||Min||60|
|TEMPERATURE||°C||ROOM TEMPERATURE +5 to 250|
|w x d x h*|
|A: MECHANICAL CONVECTION|
|D: DIGITAL CONTROL|