Constructed entirely of stainless steel, one piece tank, easy to clean no seams to leak or corrode, the immersed heating elements gives efficient, rapid and exceptional temperature uniformity. Operate from ambient temperature +5° to 100°C., with capacity for 60, 120 and 240 tubes. Ideal for many lab applications where uniform bath temperature is required.
- Models with microcontroller temperature control and PT 100 sensor, graphical LCD display to monitor operating and programmed temperature, cycle time and process status. Resolution of 0.1 °C.
- Alarms for high and low temperature safe settings, abnormalities and low volts.
- Timer to 99:59 min., language and operation units selection.
- RS232 digital communications, optional printer.
- Analog models with reference dial (thermometer is needed).
- Gable covers and racks for 60 tubes standard size.
- Cover and racks must be quoted separately.