Distillation by itself is the only method of water purification guaranteed to produce water that is virtually free of both organics and inorganics from any potable water supply. The Felisa distilling aparatus all manufactured in stainless steel, are equipped with a deconcentrator valve to retard scale formation, the evaporator tank is coated with anti adhesive resin.
- Destillate purity not more than 1.5 ppm total solids, with a pH value of 5.4 to 7.2 and an electrical resistance of no less than 300,000 ohms.
- Solid state low water cut-off to prevent damage caused by low water conditions in the evaporator.
- Vertical type double wall evaporator. Shell of stainless steel, inner boiler is fabricated on stainless steel with anti adhesive resin coated to prevent metallic contamination.
- Double function condeser, preheats the feed water to reduce energy cost.
- Drain valve, constant level device and deconcentrator valve.
- Heating elements immersion type with maximum heating efficiency.