Self-generated horizontal steam sterilizer, automatic cycle and reservoir TE-A22FPR
Sterilizer of surgical clinical material with applications in hospitals and medical, dental, veterinary, chiropody, aesthetic, etc.
- Table-top cabinet sterilizer.
- Digital controllers based on a scalable PID type microprocessor.
- Liquid crystal display for simultaneous indication of temperature, time, pressure, process, programs and power failure.
- Process graph on the screen.
- Self-diagnosis, audible and visible alarm of low water level, high level-full tank, camera level, end of cycle or power failure.
- Programmable time from 0 to 99 minutes.
- Programmable temperature from 105o to 134° C.
- Five pre-set programs configurable by the user:
- P1-Packages, 121 ° C, 30 min.
- P2-wrapped instruments, 134 ° C, 15 min.
- P3-Unwrapped instruments 127 ° C, 15 min.
- P4-Liquids, 121 ° C, 15min.
- P5-Disinfection, 105 ° C, 30 min.
- Optional USB output port to record data in memory of sterilization cycles. Graph in Excel.
- Automatic depressurization menu with two modes: Continuous draining (for solids) and intermittent draining (for liquids).
- Drying cycle with door between open.
- Automatic water loading
- Safety wheel with anticalorific tips.
- Water tank (reservoir) in interconstructed stainless steel with a capacity of 3.5 liters.
- Internal protection of overheating.
- Overpressure safety valve.
- External cabinet in stainless steel.
- Chamber made of type 304 or 316L stainless steel.
- Platinum sensor type PT-100.
- Perforated stainless steel tray, tray clamp and polypropylene hose for drainage.