Ovens are ideal for general laboratory use. Felisa ovens are manufactured in 5 sizes with four different configurations, gravity convections and mechanical with air flow regulation, stainless steel interior cabinet. Operating range, ambient temperature +5°C a 250 °C. resolution of 1 °C.
- Models with microcontrolled digital control and PT-100 type, display to observe programmed operating temperatures, cycle time and process status.
- Easy programming in the temperature control now incorporated with “Auto-tunnign” system.
- Alarms for high and low temperature limits, fault detection and low voltage.
- Timer up to 75 hours with 16 temperature profiles and ramp control. RS 485 and USB digital communication, through graphical and data acquisition software.
- Models with analogue temperature control (thermometer required).
- Heating element designed to provide optimal uniformity.
- With regulation of the air flow inside the chamber.
- Each team has two shelves.
|TIME TO REACH TO MAX. TEMP.||Min||70|
|TEMPERATURE||°C||AMBIENTE +5 A 100|
|w x d x h*|
|D: DIGITAL CONTROL|
|A: WITH ENGINE|