Sterilizer useful in processes where an excellent steam penetration and automatic drying of the material is required. The pre-vacuum and drying is done with a vacuum pump through a bacteriological filter.
- Table-top cabinet sterilizer.
- Digital controllers based on a scalable PID type microprocessor.
- Safety steering wheel with anti-calorific tips.
- Liquid crystal display for simultaneous indication of temperature, time, pressure, process, programs and lack of energy.
- Process graph on the screen.
- Automatic water loading
- Water tank (reservoir) in interconstructed stainless steel with a capacity of 3.5 liters.
- Self-diagnosis, audible and visible alarm of low water level, high level-full tank, camera level, end of cycle or power failure.
- Five pre-set programs configurable by the user:
- P1- Packages, 121 ° C, 30 min.
- P2- Wrapped instruments, 134 ° C, 15 min.
- P3- Unwrapped instruments, 127 ° C, 15 min.
- P4-Liquids, 121 ° C, 15 min.
- P5-Disinfection, 105 ° C, 30 min.
- Programmable time from 0 to 99 minutes.
- Programmable temperature from 105 ° to 134 ° C.
- Optional output port to USB to record data in memory of sterilization cycles.
- Graph in Excel.
- Automatic depressurization menu with two modes: Continuous draining (for solids) and intermittent draining (for liquids).
- Vacuum pump for the extraction of air from the chamber (pre-vacuum), which ensures the penetration of steam into the materials to be sterilized.
- Post-vacuum (drying of material), carried out by the vacuum pump through a bacteriological filter.
- Internal protection of overheating.
- Overpressure safety valve.
- External cabinet in stainless steel.
- Chamber and door manufactured in stainless steel type 304 or 316 L.
- Platinum sensor type PT-100.
- Perforated tray gives zero stainless steel, clamp-tray polypropylene hose for drainage and bacteriological filter.
|Modelo||Modelo con USB||Exterior WxDxH||Cámara WxD||Volúmen||Amperes||Watts|
|TE-A22FPS||TE-A22FPS-USB||58 x 71 x 42 cm.||25 x 45.0 cm.||22 Lts.||12.5||1,500|
|Voltaje: 120 V.C.A. ± 10%, 50/60 Hz.||Rango de temperatura: 105°C a 134°C.|
|Sensibilidad: ± 1°C.|