Ovens are ideal for general laboratory use. Felisa ovens are manufactured in 4 sizes with two different configurations, with air flow regulation, gravity convections and mechanical convection, stainless steel interior cabinet. Operating range, ambient temperature +5º to 250 ºC. Resolution of 1 ºC.
- Models with microcontroller temperature control and PT 100 sensor, graphic LCD display to monitor operating and programmed temperature, cycle time and process status.
- Alarms for high and low temperature safe setting, abnormalities and low volts.
- Timer to 99:59 hours, with 3 temperature steps.
- RS232 digital communications, optional printer in model FE-292D, FE-
- 292AD,FE-293D,FE- 293AD, FE-294AD, FE-295AD.
- Analog models with reference dial (thermometer is needed).
- Heating element designed for optimal uniformity.
- Air flow regulation inside the chamber.
|MAXIMUM TEMPERATURE TIME||Min||60|
|TEMPERATURE||°C||AMBIENTE +5 a 250|
|w x d x h*|
|A: MECHANICAL CONVECTION|
|D: DIGITAL CONTROL|