Aluminium ́s high heat conductivity means excellent thermal uniformity over the entire heating surface. Integrated heating elements provide better heat transfer and have a longer life than other designs. It will readly handle most routine lab heating applications, and cast aluminium construction makes it rugged enough for repeated , vigorous use. Maximum temperature 400 °C.
- Maximum operation temperature: 400 °C.
- Square plate 13.6 x 13.6 cm in casting aluminium.
- Front control panel with pilot light.
- Aluminium heat sink.
- Steel cabinet with corrosion resistant enameled.
- Available in single and double models.