Ovens have numerous uses within the laboratory area. Felisa manufactures five sizes with four different configurations in convection by gravity or mechanical convection with regulation of air flow, interior cabinet in stainless steel and exterior cabinet in steel finished with anticorrosive enamel. Analog temperature control or micro controlled digital control, with ambient operating range + 5º to 250 ° C. Resolution of 1 ° C.
- Models with micro controlled digital control and sensor PT 100, LCD screen to observe temperature of operation and programmed, time of cycle and state of the process.
- Easy programming in the temperature control.
- Alarms for high and low temperature limits, fault detection and low voltage.
- Timer up to 99:59 hours, with 3 temperature ramps.
- RS232 digital communication. Optional thermal printer
- Models with analog temperature control (thermometer needed).
- Heating element designed to provide optimum uniformity.
- With regulation of the air flow inside the chamber.
- Each team has two shelves.
|MAXIMUM TEMPERATURE TIME||Min||70|
|TEMPERATURE||°C||AMBIENTE +5 a 250|
|w x d x h*|
|D: DIGITAL CONTROL|
|A: MECHANICAL CONVECTION|